Medical / Foot Care
John is a sought after medical staff person for many athletic events. His skills as a paramedic and orthopedic
technician pale in comparison to his expertise as a foot care expert. Since writing Fixing Your Feet:
Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, the 'bible' of foot care, he has earned the reputation as a
foot care expert. He often works these events, patching feet, leading foot care clinics, and teaching doctors,
podiatrist's, nurses, paramedic's, EMTs, and racers and their crews how to manage foot care in extreme events.
John's FixingYourFeet flyer gives information about his services.
- Western States 100 Mile Run - in the California High Sierras, 1997-2012
- Badwater Ultramarathon - through California's Death Valley, 2002, 2006 - 2012
- The six-day TransRockies Race in the Colorado Rockies, 2010
- Susan G Kolman Three-Day Breast Cancer Walk - 2009
- Raid the North Extreme Expedition Adventure Race - Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada 2007
- The Coastal Challenge - Costa Rica 2006
- Primal Quest Expedition Adventure Race - Colorado 2003, California 2004, Washington 2005
- Racing the Planet's Atacama Crossing - Chile 2004
If you are interested in having John work one of your events, please send him an email:
To learn more about Fixing Your Feet, read articles on foot care, and subscribe
to John's Fixing Your Feet Blog, check out Fixing Your Feet.com.